Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
300-Hour Advanced YTT
For Certified 200-Hour YTT Graduates
This 300-hour, Yoga Alliance approved teacher training course will bring the already certified 200-hour yoga instructor to the 500-hour level. Teachers will further their education through focusing on a specialization and enhancing their teaching skills. This personalized training and mentorship course does not focus on advanced asana; instead, it is a beautiful journey of self-discovery that elevates knowledge, expertise, and teaching to the advanced level. Your success is our success, and we are here to support you every step of the way during and after your training. Yoga Alliance approved.
Experts in Yoga Teacher Training. All are Welcome.
in-person or Online
This Yoga Alliance approved, advanced teacher training course allows yoga teachers to explore teaching in specialized areas of their choice and become experts in their fields. Consider it a Masters in Yoga and Health and Wellness Education.
Elevate your knowledge and teaching. You’ll study with world renowned educator, Claire Diab. She’ll guide you in selecting a specialty and becoming an expert in it.
Besides developing your specialized knowledge one-on-one with Claire, you’ll:
- set goals for your health and wellness journey
- enjoy online learning with lessons, lectures, and workshops
- choose readings that inspire and delight you
- practice teaching and creating classes
- explore the beautiful ancient science of Ayurveda and Primordial Sound Meditation modeled after Deepak Chopra‘s Perfect Health Programs
Upon enrollment, you’ll get immediate online access to the course. Upon completion of this amazing journey of self-discovery and development, you’ll be a certified expert. Get started today.
500-Hour Certification Online YTT:
What You'll Learn
- Comprehensive education in yoga philosophy and practice
- Goal Setting workshop
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Chopra Primordial Sound Meditation
- Chopra Ayurveda Lifestyle
- Teaching experience
- State-of-the-art online learning modules
- 20+ in-depth, online workshops
- University lectures – Zen & Yoga, The Art of Living
- Reading list choices
- Specialized presentation preparation
- Final presentation
- Individual review & feedback
Schedule your personal meetings with Claire on Zoom, Google Meet, or FaceTime at your convenience.
- Information session
- Introduction & goals
- Primordial Sound Meditation – origins and mantra
- Primordial Sound Meditation – higher states of consciousness
- Presentation topic
- Presentation outline
- Chopra Perfect Health 1
- Chopra Perfect Health 2
- Presentation paper
- Final presentation to AYA staff
- Effective feedback discussion
Recent student presentation projects include:
- Opening a yoga and wellness studio
- Publishing a book
- Creating a series of yoga workshops
- Becoming an Ayurveda specialist
Tuition & Payment Options
$2900 US Dollars, with no hidden or additional costs or fees. You can pay in full, or split your tuition into 4 payments, with no additional fees and no interest.
Significant DISCOUNTS available for graduates of The American Yoga Academy and other qualifying students. Call our headquarters in the USA at +1 973-731-9960 to inquire.
Split your tuition into 4 easy payments:
$725 per month for 4 months. (You will find this option when you click the “enroll now” button.)
There are no additional fees or interest. Once you make your first payment, you’ll have full access to the course.
If you’d like to discuss a custom payment plan option, please call our headquarters in the USA at +1 973-731-9960. We are happy to help.