Wheatgrass is one of the richest natural sources of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids in the world. Considered a “super-food,” just two ounces of wheatgrass juice is nutritionally equivalent to the minerals and vitamins found in five pounds of vegetables. Wheatgrass is a potent source of “chlorophyll” — one of the most direct and highest concentrated forms of the Sun’s energy.
Wheatgrass does not contain gluten and it is not known to trigger wheat allergies. The health benefits of wheatgrass are maximized by juicing fresh wheatgrass. As a “raw live” food, wheatgrass juice should be ingested within a few minutes of being juiced. Two ounces of wheatgrass juice provides as much energy as drinking two to three cups of coffee without the caffeine.
Due to its many healing properties, many have found wheatgrass to be effective in treating a wide-variety of health conditions. Incorporating just two ounces of wheatgrass juice a day provides many health benefits. Wheatgrass juice:
– Increases energy
– Promotes clearer thinking and an overall feeling of wellness
– Slows down the aging process by rejuvenating aging and damaged cells
– Detoxifies the body by cleansing the blood, liver and gastrointestinal tract of debris
– Strengthens the immune system
– Aids in digestion
– Suppresses appetite and stimulates metabolism
– Strengthens the body — great to incorporate when body building and weight training
– Relieves internal pains
– Increases red blood-cell count
– Lowers blood pressure
– Stimulates the growth of healthy tissue cells
– Neutralizes environmental pollutants and toxic substances found in the body like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride.
For More Information : Wheatgrass at Your Door